Eliminator Super 2000
Free Shipping & Handling Available in the USA
TABLE TOP PRACTICE TREE - DUAL LANE
Uses all NHRA Style L.E.D. Lights
6" Wide X 8" High
The Portatree ELIMINATOR SUPER 2000 surpasses the features of all other practice trees while maintaining a high-quality low-cost unit. You can practice against a competitor or against the computer with a preset reaction time. All standard features are included and power-saver mode assures maximum battery life.
The ELIMINATOR SUPER 2000 has been designed to be very economical and superior to any practice system on the market !!
THE ELIMINATOR SUPER 2000 WILL CONNECT TO:
- Full Size Portatree Christmas Trees
- Vehicle connections for in vehicle testing - practice reaction time in your vehicle
- Cigarette lighter adapter to power from 12 Volt DC
- Foot switches set for the throttle or clutch
- Photo detectors to launch vehicle & measure - Total reaction time [R.T.], actual driver reaction time [D.T.], and actual vehicle reaction time [V.R.T.] to .001 second.
- Snap-InTMWeather Station
- & MUCH MORE !!!
If you have any special requirements, please give Portatree a call, and we will further discuss the multiple capabilities of the ELIMINATOR SUPER 2000.
- BACK LIT LCD DISPLAY
- ADJUSTABLE LED Brightness
- KEEPS TRACK of Battery Life
- AUTOSTART - NHRA/IHRA Standards
- TOP BULB LOCK - NHRA CROSS TALK: Both Top Amber bulbs come on at the same time on a Handicap tree. The 2nd and 3rd Amber bulbs follow their normal sequence.
- SELECTABLE .000 or .400/.500 perfect reaction time
- STATISTICS - Average Reaction Time, Best Reaction Time, Lowest Reaction Time, number of red lights, number of wins and losses, review last 10 runs, and more.
- BUMP DOWN - Popular feature found in most modern delay boxes
- USER LOG-ON FEATURE- (Saves Individual User Settings) Up to 10 users by name,Race Full Vs. Pro Tree, Set your Rollout, Delay box, Dial in, & more.
- GRAPHICS DISPLAY - LCD display shows more information on each screen. Dial-In & Delay box show before each run.
- SHIFT LIGHT FEATURE - 3 Adjustable shift points to measure the accuracy and consistency of your shifts
- CROSSOVER - Leave off the competitors top bulb or leave on their own top bulbs.
- 4-tenths or 5-Tenths Tree Speed Setting on Full or Pro Tree
- Handicaps both the Full Tree and Pro Tree
- Automatic random handicap in single or dual user modes
- Compete against the Eliminator - There is a preset reaction time number that you can change to make it easier or more challenging
- Separate rollout for Pro Tree and Full Tree (it is adjustable by user)
- Separate delay box for left and right lane
- Delay box and Dial-in can be adjusted quickly on main practice screen
- Change quickly, while in Practice mode, from:
- Full Tree to Pro Tree
- Single to Dual users
- Manual to automatic reset
- Automatic at random start with adjustable fixed delay
- Display mode - Displays flashing tree sequences Full Tree, Pro Tree, & Handicaps
- Metal stand for hanging on the wall or standing on desk
- Powers up from : 9 Volt batteries, wall transformer, or cigarette lighter adapter
- Track 1 - Start line
- Track 2 - Start & Finish 2 lanes
- Track 3 - Start , 60 FT., MPH , and Finish one lane
- Dual lane start line with Prestage & Stage photo cells
- Single lane start line with "REAL" Vehicle reaction time [V.R.T.] to .001 second. The "ULTIMATE" way to fine tune your launch!!
- Output jack for driving full size Portatree Christmas Tree - 3 Models available
- 2 RS-232 Serial ports for driving a Large External LED color display with wireless remote, an External Printer, or for adding Snap-In Weather
- Factory Settings "Default" - Allows user to quickly reset ELIMINATOR back to factory settings
- Time Slip printer available for Test Track 2 and Track 3 systems.
- 1 Eliminator
- 2 Hand Switches
- 1 Wall Transformer
Software: RaceCart, Copyright 1999-2014 Race Host, Inc.
Exec Time: 0.077303 Seconds
Memory Usage: 5.472588 Megabytes