Eliminator Super 2000
On Sale: $209.00
TABLE TOP PRACTICE TREE - DUAL LANE
Uses all NHRA Style L.E.D. Lights!
6" Wide X 8" High
$20 OFF plus
FREE UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail
Shipping & Handling in the US
- 1 Eliminator
- 2 Hand Switches
- 1 Wall Transformer
- Foot Pedals
- Large External LED Display
- Full Size Trees
- Test Track & Start Line with Photo Cells
- Vehicle connections
- Snap-In Weather Station
TEST REACTION TIME - BE THE FIRST OFF THE LINE
The Portatree ELIMINATOR SUPER 2000 surpasses the features of all other practice trees while maintaining a high-quality low-cost unit. You can practice against a competitor or against the computer with a preset reaction time. All standard features are included and power-saver mode assures maximum battery life.
- BACK LIT LCD DISPLAY
- ADJUSTABLE LED Brightness
- KEEPS TRACK of Battery Life
- AUTOSTART - NHRA/IHRA Standards
- TOP BULB LOCK - NHRA CROSS TALK: Both Top Amber bulbs come on at the same time on a Handicap tree. The 2nd and 3rd Amber bulbs follow their normal sequence.
- SELECTABLE .000 or .400/.500 perfect reaction time
- STATISTICS - Average Reaction Time, Best Reaction Time, Lowest Reaction Time, number of red lights, number of wins and losses, review last 10 runs, and more.
- BUMP DOWN - Popular feature found in most modern delay boxes
- USER LOG-ON FEATURE- (Saves Individual User Settings) Up to 10 users by name,Race Full Vs. Pro Tree, Set your Rollout, Delay box, Dial in, & more.
- GRAPHICS DISPLAY - LCD display shows more information on each screen. Dial-In & Delay box show before each run.
- SHIFT LIGHT FEATURE - 3 Adjustable shift points to measure the accuracy and consistency of your shifts
- CROSSOVER - Leave off the competitors top bulb or leave on their own top bulbs.
- 4-tenths or 5-Tenths Tree Speed Setting on Full or Pro Tree
- Handicaps both the Full Tree and Pro Tree
- Automatic random handicap in single or dual user modes
- Compete against the Eliminator - There is a preset reaction time number that you can change to make it easier or more challenging
- Separate rollout for Pro Tree and Full Tree (it is adjustable by user)
- Separate delay box for left and right lane
- Delay box and Dial-in can be adjusted quickly on main practice screen
- Change quickly, while in Practice mode, from:
- Full Tree to Pro Tree
- Single to Dual users
- Manual to automatic reset
- Automatic at random start with adjustable fixed delay
- Display mode - Displays flashing tree sequences Full Tree, Pro Tree, & Handicaps
- Metal stand for hanging on the wall or standing on desk
- Powers up from : 9 Volt batteries, wall transformer, or cigarette lighter adapter
- Track 1 - Start line
- Track 2 - Start & Finish 2 lanes
- Track 3 - Start , 60 FT., MPH , and Finish one lane
- Dual lane start line with Prestage & Stage photo cells
- Single lane start line with "REAL" Vehicle reaction time [V.R.T.] to .001 second. The "ULTIMATE" way to fine tune your launch!!
- Output jack for driving full size Portatree Christmas Tree - 3 Models available
- 2 RS-232 Serial ports for driving a Large External LED color display with wireless remote, an External Printer, or for adding Snap-In Weather
- Factory Settings "Default" - Allows user to quickly reset ELIMINATOR back to factory settings
- Time Slip printer available for Test Track 2 and Track 3 systems.
The ELIMINATOR SUPER 2000 has been designed to be very economical and superior to any practice system on the market !!
THE ELIMINATOR SUPER 2000 WILL CONNECT TO:
- Full Size Portatree Christmas Trees
- 2 Hand switches for external stage control
- Wall transformer to power from 110 Volt AC
- Vehicle connections for in vehicle testing - practice reaction time in your vehicle
- Cigarette lighter adapter to power from 12 Volt DC
- Foot switches set for the throttle or clutch
- Photo detectors to launch vehicle & measure - Total reaction time [R.T.], actual driver reaction time [D.T.], and actual vehicle reaction time [V.R.T.] to .001 second.
- Snap-InTMWeather Station
- & MUCH MORE !!!
If you have any special requirements, please give Portatree a call, and we will further discuss the multiple capabilities of the "ELIMINATOR SUPER 2000".
Top of Page