P.C. Weather Center Deluxe
P.C. Weather Center Deluxe
The Snap-In™ Weather Module used with this system is tested and calibrated in an Environment Chamber for High Accuracy and Repeatability. It contains Temperature, Humidity, and Pressure sensors that are used in the aviation industry.
(Click image to enlarge)
POWERFUL -- ACCURATE -- GETS THE JOB DONE!
- Wind Unit
- Snap-In Weather Module
- PC Weather Center Deluxe Software CD
- Connecting Cables
- 12 Volt wall transformer (110 AC Power Supply)
- Operational Video and Instructions
NOTE: Does not include Mounting Poles or Hardware
- Weather Center Deluxe V3.20 - Easy to Use and Very User Friendly!
- KEEPS TRACK of 3 Separate Vehicles !!!! Each Vehicle can have different wind and run characteristics.
- Requires PC or Laptop, Windows Compatible
- PC Weather Center Software runs even when in other applications! One serial port must be kept dedicated to the Weather Center
- Will run off of a USB Port (USB Adapter to com port required)
- Use as a Log Book - Log and Comment every run
- Displays Temperature to (.1), Pressure to (.01) Humidity to (1%), and Corrected Altitude in Feet, Wind Speed in .1 MPH intervals and Wind Direction in Degrees or Compass Points or located to track direction!
- Logs and Saves Weather Info as quick as 1 minute or as long as 24 hour intervals
- Enter Run information including Dial-in, RT, 60FT, 330FT, 660FT ET and MPH, 1000 FT and 1320 FT ET and MPH - Weather information automatically loads
- Will store almost unlimited run information - limited to the storage capacity of your PC
- Snap-In™ Weather module and Wind instrument can be mounted together or separately - temperature sensors are in both units. You get 2 temperatures! You will know whether your temperature is being effected by a heat source or if the track is getting excess sun heat
- Predicts your vehicle’s ET Based on previous run information. Can base ET on Full or Partial runs
- Does NOT require the Eliminator 2000 but you can download and reload the Eliminator 2000 with Weather and Race Data Information. You can also attach the Snap-In™ module direct to the Eliminator 2000 and use as a "Hand Held" Weather Station
WEATHER INFORMATION SCREEN:
- Weather & Race Data screens are Printable! You can also print Run and Weather Data Reports
- ET Prediction Graph screen is Printable!
- ET Prediction allows you to move your graph line to tailor fit your vehicle. Move up & down also so you can angle the slope!
- Pull down Menus on Main Screen for direct access
- Pull down Tools allow you to manually calculate corrected altitude and wind effect
- Displays and saves predicted ETs for up to 3 vehicles on every weather sample
- Enhanced Weather Screen
- Wind Effect in time (.001) negative or positive based on wind direction
- Automatic ET Update as weather changes
- Log in time slip information while weather is running
- Weather data is automatically entered
- Displays last 3 runs from the race data
- Review weather on Weather Info screen over the entire day
- Weather Graphing
- Vapor Pressure - Grains of Water
Top of Page
All required fields are marked with a star (*). Click the 'Add To Cart' button at the bottom of this form to proceed.