Eliminator Super 2000 and Snap-In Weather Station
Combo Package Allows you to Practice your Reaction Time
Be The First Off The Line
Or Use The Combo For a Powerful
Weather Tracking System and Race Data Logger.
Free UPS Ground or USPS Priority
Shipping & Handling in the USA
COMBO includes:Eliminator Super 2000 - Dual Lane Practice Tree
Pair of Hand Buttons & AC Adaptor
Snap-In Weather Module (attaches to the back of the Eliminator)
Link Utility Software & Cable
ELIMINATOR SUPER 2000
- BACK LIT LCD DISPLAY
- ADJUSTABLE LED Brightness
- KEEPS TRACK of Battery Life
- AUTOSTART - NHRA/IHRA Standards
- TOP BULB LOCK - NHRA CROSS TALK: Both Top Amber bulbs come on at the same time on a Handicap tree. The 2nd and 3rd Amber bulbs follow their normal sequence.
- SELECTABLE .000 or .400/.500 perfect reaction time
- STATISTICS - Average Reaction Time, Best Reaction Time, Lowest Reaction Time, number of red lights, number of wins and losses, review last 10 runs, and more.
- BUMP DOWN - Popular feature found in most modern delay boxes
- USER LOG-ON FEATURE- (Saves Individual User Settings) Up to 10 users by name,Race Full Vs. Pro Tree, Set your Rollout, Delay box, Dial in, & more.
- GRAPHICS DISPLAY - LCD display shows more information on each screen. Dial-In & Delay box show before each run.
- SHIFT LIGHT FEATURE - 3 Adjustable shift points to measure the accuracy and consistency of your shifts
- CROSSOVER - Leave off the competitors top bulb or leave on their own top bulbs.
- 4-tenths or 5-Tenths Tree Speed Setting on Full or Pro Tree
- Handicaps both the Full Tree and Pro Tree
- Automatic random handicap in single or dual user modes
- Compete against the Eliminator - There is a preset reaction time number that you can change to make it easier or more challenging
- Separate rollout for Pro Tree and Full Tree (it is adjustable by user)
- Separate delay box for left and right lane
- Delay box and Dial-in can be adjusted quickly on main practice screen
- Change quickly, while in Practice mode, from:
- Full Tree to Pro Tree
- Single to Dual users
- Manual to automatic reset
- Automatic at random start with adjustable fixed delay
- Display mode - Displays flashing tree sequences Full Tree, Pro Tree, & Handicaps
- Metal stand for hanging on the wall or standing on desk
- Powers up from : 9 Volt batteries, wall transformer, or cigarette lighter adapter
- Track 1 - Start line
- Track 2 - Start & Finish 2 lanes
- Track 3 - Start , 60 FT., MPH , and Finish one lane
- Dual lane start line with Prestage & Stage photo cells
- Single lane start line with "REAL" Vehicle reaction time [V.R.T.] to .001 second. The "ULTIMATE" way to fine tune your launch!!
- Output jack for driving full size Portatree Christmas Tree - 3 Models available
- 2 RS-232 Serial ports for driving a Large External LED color display with wireless remote or an External Printer
- Factory Settings "Default" - Allows user to quickly reset ELIMINATOR back to factory settings
- Time Slip printer available for Test Track 2 and Track 3 systems.
Can be Used With:
- Portatree Full Size National Event Trees
- Transbrake and Microswitch vehicle connections. Practice your reaction time in your vehicle
- Cigarette lighter adapter to power from 12 Volt DC
- Foot Pedal switches set for the throttle or clutch
- Photo detectors to launch vehicle & measure - Total reaction time [R.T.], actual driver reaction time [D.T.], and actual vehicle reaction time [V.R.T.] to .001 second.
- & MUCH MORE !!!
The ELIMINATOR SUPER 2000 has been designed to be very economical and superior to any practice system on the market !!
SNAP-IN TMWEATHER MODULE
Snap-In™ Module requires the Eliminator Super 2000 or P.C. Weather Deluxe System
The Snap-In™ Weather Module is tested and calibrated in an environmental
chamber for high accuracy and repeatability.
It contains temperature, humidity, and pressure sensors that are used in the aviation industry.
Add the Snap-In™ Weather Station to your Eliminator 2000
and turn it into a Powerful Weather Tracking System and a Race Data Logger!
- Attaches to the back of the Eliminator Super 2000 — connects to serial port
- Logs Temperature, Barometric Pressure & Humidity every 3,5,7 or 10 minutes and calculates Corrected Altitude (Density Altitude)
- Measures to .01 inches Barometric Pressure, .1 degree temperature in Fahrenheit, and 1% Humidity
- After Race is complete, lookup weather at time of run and log in Reaction Time, 60 & 330 Ft, Mid MPH, 660 Ft, 1000 Ft, MPH, & 1320 Ft
- Displays Race Information sorted by Track, Corrected Altitude, or Entry Order. Scroll Information up, down, left and right.
- Allows you to scroll through data on Eliminator Super 2000 display and review results vs. weather to make E.T. Predictions.
- Powered by the Eliminator Super 2000 which can run on two 9-volt batteries (not included).
- Information can be downloaded to a PC with optional PC software. Software and Cable sold separately.
- All Eliminator 2000 version 3.0 are compatible, versions before 3.0 may have to be sent to our factory for a free upgrade.
- Over 150 race results can be stored in the Eliminator 2000
HOW INFORMATION WOULD APPEAR ON THE ELIMINATOR SUPER 2000 LCD DISPLAY:
Box on Left depicts information under "SHOW RACES".
Box on Right depicts scrolling to Right using Left and Right Arrow keys on Eliminator.
ALL information entered is stored including RT, 60 ft, 330 ft, Mid MPH, 660 ft, 1000 ft, MPH, 1320 ft,
Temp, Humidity, Barometric Pressure, Date, Time of Run, Car Number, and Track.
Use Up and Down Arrow Keys on Eliminator to view all runs that are in Memory.
- FREE: PC Link Utility Software for Snap-In Weather & Eliminator Super 2000 Combo. Allows you to download the information from your Eliminator Super 2000 to your PC or Laptop. You can display the weather and race information and edit any fields that were entered incorrectly.
- FREE: "REAL TIME CLOCK" upgrade for the Eliminator Super 2000 Practice Tree. Keeps Track of Date & Time. .00 Value Free with the COMBO package only.